Kneer products are manufactured to German DIN standards, to the strictest Institut Fur Fenstertechnik (IFT) regulation with continual assessment and supervision by the RAL test agency.
Kneer products are designed and manufactured with architects, builders and home owners in mind offering many choices and options in regards to frame and casement materials and colours. This provides architects with further options, allowing them to create design that reflects personal taste and style of every client.
KNEER STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- rebate frames, allowing variable depth of glass-to-wall plane for depth distinction
- many frame and casement material options including numerous wood species, wood/aluminum, aluminum and PVC
- single, double and triple glazing, black stainless glazing bars, tinted/clear glass, argon-filled, pressurized to elevation
- lift or sliding doors, French doors and shutters
- power shutters, bug screens, venetian blinds and roller shutters accessories
- noise reduction
- bird friendly
- security standards including multipoint locking systems
- low maintenance